Peanut Butter Brownie Recipe that is super easy yet very delicious. Not too sweet and with cream cheese and peanut butter toppings, you can say nothing else but hmmmmm…
I love to be in my pajamas. I even think that my pjs are my most favorite attire in all of my attires. When I wake up in the AM, I move around the house in my “favorite” clothes, with my disheveled hair sticking in all direction, yet I am content. Then I got sick and I have been doing this for quite a long time now, and I feel crappy.
I feel dirty and I realized, clothes really make a man -in this case, clothes and hair, make a woman. So I decided I have to strip off myself from this utter hell and gutter feeling and dress something that makes me feel good. And maybe take a bath.
Here I am, feeling great once again, making this brownies as a reflection of my supernatural, extraterrestrial and exoteric feeling after a short juncture of self deprecation. I am alive again – sometimes it takes effort to do it, and I have this peanut butter brownies to prove it… this will surely lift your spirit.
Add entered this recipe in Tasty Tuesday #3 and I entered this in Chef In Training.
Servings: 20 • Serving Size: match box size• Old Points: 3• Points+: 4• Calories : 126• Fat: 10.6g • Protein: 3.8g • Carb: 5.6 g • Fiber:.8 g • Sugar:4.2 g • Sodium: 66 mg
- FOR BROWNIE BATTER:
- 1 box 16.5 oz Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie with Walnut and Hershey’s
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil or canola oil
- 1 8 oz Cream Cheese Low fat
- 1 egg
- 1 /2 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon milk or heavy cream ( optional)
- Prepare a 8 x 8 baking pan and grease with greasing oil. Set aside. Pre heat oven at 350 F.
- Place Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie with Walnut and Hershey’s in a deep mixing bowl. Add in egg, water and oil. Mix gently using a spatula until completely incorporated. SET ASIDE ONE CUP OF THIS BATTER FOR LATER USE, and pour the rest of the batter in a greased 8 x 8 baking pan and gently level out the batter.Set aside.
- Place cream cheese, confectioners sugar, peanut butter, milk ( if using) and egg in another deep bowl. Using an electric mixer, mix the ingredients until very smooth. Pour the mixture on top of the brownie batter and gently level. Using a spoon drop the set aside 1 cup of brownie batter on top of the peanut butter mixture. Then using a knife, swirl the batter gently. Bake the peanut butter brownie for 35 to 45 minutes. Serve cold. Yum!