Today, I am going to share one way on how we cook fish at home. this is very healthy and the veggies make it a perfect candidate of that healthy meal your are thinking about. I made this meal days after I made the Healthy Drinks weeks ago.
I used the left over leaves and zucchini for this meal. We had some cherry tomatoes sitting in the fridge and I used that as well. These combo resulted in a savory dinner. This is only 90 calorie and a healthy dinner option. It is easy to whip, bake, toss and good to eat, process. I bet your heart will thank you for it.I hope you’ll try it.
- 1 handful of basil leaves torn into small pieces
- 3 sticks celery, cut into bit size pieces
- 1/2 zucchini thinly slice
- 1 handful of rosemary (optional)
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon olive oil or any type of oil
- 4 cod fillets
- Place the cod fillet in a small plate and rub each fillet with a pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, place in the zucchini, celery and onions in a roasting pan and toss in garlic, oil and a pinch of salt.
- Place in a preheated oven, at 425 F. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and basil (rosemary if you are using it) and toss together.
- Nestle the cod on top and bake until the cod fillets are cooked. Around 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy
Nutrition Facts Serving Size 103 g Amount Per Serving Calories 93Calories from Fat 64 % Daily Value* Total Fat 7.1g11% Saturated Fat 1.0g5% Cholesterol 0mg0% Sodium 41mg2% Total Carbohydrates 7.4g2% Dietary Fiber 1.6g6% Sugars 3.2g Protein 1.1g Vitamin A 0% • Vitamin C 24% Calcium 1% • Iron 4% Nutrition Grade B * Based on a 2000 calorie diet Nutritional Analysis Good points No cholesterol Low in sodium Very high in vitamin B6 Very high in vitamin C